Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Insect Warfare - Endless Execution Thru Violent Restitution (FIRST POST BITCHES!)

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/insectwarfare
Release Date: 2006
Label: 625 Thrashcore
Release Type: EP

As the title says, this is my first post. Whoohoo. Anyways, I figured it was about time to get off my lazy ass and do something worthwhile with my life. What better thing to do than start a blog and upload music right? Technically, this thing's been sitting around for a good month or two already so I should've done something earlier but fuck that, better later than never right? Anyways, enough with my little rant there. Time for some fucking Insect Warfare.
Now I know World Extermination is the record everybody hails as their best, but I'll be damned if their earlier material doesn't have its fair share of gems. This lovely version packs their Gulf Coast Infestation demo, their At War With Grindcore EP, their stuff on their split with Hatred Surge, some Untitled track off their first demo, and one badass cover of Celtic Frost's "Into Crypts of Rays". Fucking awesome if you ask me. Their two covers (the other band they cover is Razor) piss over the originals. Not to say they were bad, but damn does "Into Crypts of Rays" sound better with that gut-rumbling bass and ripping guitar tone and that maniac Rahi practically growling his guts out. "Evolved Into Obliteration" steamrolls over you with its crushing riffs and "Human Slaughterhouse" boasts a neck-snapping thrash riff that descends into furious blasting. You'll also find "Chainsaw Justice" on this album (Yes, that is where I stole this blog's name from), "Hurricane Death" and other assorted lovelies on this release so there is no reason not to check this shit out. Especially when I am providing you it right here.

Enjoy, bitches.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such stories. I like to read articles like this. By the way add more pics :)

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read this post. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. BTW, try to add some pics :).

Anonymous said...

[url=http://tinyurl.com/y9qxher][img]http://i069.radikal.ru/1001/35/75e72b218708.jpg[/img][/url]



Related keywords:
Tramadol side efforts
Tramadol in drug screens
cash on delivery Tramadol
buy prescription Tramadol
Tramadol for opiate withdrawal
Tramadol and cod saturday delivery
online order Tramadol
can you buy Tramadol cash on delivery
[url=http://www.zazzle.com/AlexanderBlack]Tramadol tablet tab 50 mg [/url]
[url=http://seobraincenter.ru]http://seobraincenter.ru[/url]
cheap online Tramadol
order Tramadol tamoxifen online
buy Tramadol free fedex shipping
Tramadol hcl chemical supplier white soluble
cheap Tramadol online
prepare Tramadol capsules for intravenous injection
Tramadol order with cod delivery